We worked on workbook pages 13-30. They must be turned in!
Review for test Unit 1B Como eres? ** TEST TOMORROW**
Test Unit 1B
We learned about Fernando Botero, famous Columbian painter.
We discuss about the Hola Festival!
Fernando Botero Paintings
Schools in Latin America
Classes in Latin American schools are also structured very differently than those in the United States. Most students in Latin American schools, whether they are public or private, wear uniform. Private Catholic schools are common in Latin America.
Continue with discussion about Latin American schools. (Page 86 in textbook)
Muy versus Mucho
- Muy + adjective = El chico es muy sociable
- Muy + adverb = El canta muy bien
- Muchas/Muchas + subject/ noun = Hay muchos estudiantes en la clase.
- = Jose baila mucha salsa.
- Mucho + verb = El corre mucho
The subject pronouns replace people’s names.
Subject Pronouns (Singular)
- Yo I
- Tú You (informal)
- Usted (Ud.) You (formal)
- Él He
- Ella She
Subject Pronouns (Plural)
- Nosotros We (Males)
- Nosotras We (Females)
- Vosotros You All (Formal and Informal)
- Vosotras You All (Formal and Informal)
- Ustedes (Uds.) You All (Formal)
- Ellos They (Males)
- Ellas They (Females)